Products we love -- Spring 2021
At Flow and Grow Kids Yoga, we believe deeply in community and supporting those doing great work. Here's our first post featuring products in kids yoga and mindfulness that we love!
All of these products center our other guiding values -- diversity, representation, inclusion as well as creativity and fresh approaches. Moreover, these products underscore the power of healthy, meaningful relationships for kids/youth, families, and all who care for them -- with self and others. That's really what it's all for, in the end.
Please check out these products and support the creators, as you're able! These wonderful thought-leaders deserve that, and you and the little ones you care for deserve to benefit from what they have to offer. Go to the linked text for each featured product to learn more and shop. As always, we appreciate you and are here for you!
Mats from On Court Off Court
- On Court Off Court Foldable Mat is great for schools, daycares, community centers, anywhere kids meet and do yoga...offers organized storage and fun sequencing options!
- "Get a Grip" Mat is a fun and durable mat for all ages. You won't be slipping and sliding during sweaty practices!
Use code FLOW15 at checkout!
Learning and Mindfulness Products
- The Cartwhirler Mat (@cartwhirler) is a fun way to learn to cartwheel!
- Mindfulness Kits from Skye Birds Mindful Corner (@skysmindfulcorner) are great for fostering mindfulness in little ones.
Children's books that center relationships, diversity/inclusion, creativity, and fun!
- Mystery Pose: A Yoga Guessing Game by Andrea Creel and illustrated by Deran Deegala
- Cookie Doughga by Margot Harris and illustrated by Stephanie Geyer
- Hair Love by Matthew A. Cherry and illustrated by Vashti Harrison
- I Am One -- a Book of Action by Susan Verde and illustrated by Peter H. Reynolds
- The Boy and the Bindi by Vivek Shraya and illustrated by Rajni Perera
- Our Family's Doing Yoga by SonJoria Sydnor and illustrated by D G
- Iggy Peck Architect by Andrea Beat and illustrated by David Roberts
- Dreamers by (and illustrated by) Yuyi Morales
- She Persisted by Chelsea Clinton and illustrated by Alexandra Boiger
- Lullaby (for a Black Mother) by Langston Hughes and illustrated by Sean Qualls
Check out our Shop for more kids yoga and mindfulness resources that are both educational and fun! Want to learn how to create your own kids yoga and mindfulness resources? Our next 95-hour training starts on June 22nd! In particular, the Business of Kids Yoga course focuses on finding your own path in the field that's both marketable and authentic to you. Email Lara at Flow and Grow Kids Yoga with any questions, or book a call with her!