Crabby Paper Craft
Let’s get crabby this summer, with a fun mindful craft. Make this craft at home or bring the supplies to the beach and get creative! There are over 4,500 species of crabs and they live all over the world–in our oceans, in fresh water, and on land.
Add some yoga to craft time! Learn how to do Crab pose, part of our Summer at the Beach blog series.
And for more summer fun, check out our Summer at the Beach yoga cards. Children will have a blast practicing yoga on the beach with fun illustrations and beach animals!
- Printable crab template
- Tape or glue
- Coloring Utensils, such as markers, colored pencils, and/or crayons
- Print out the crab template.
- Cut out the crab’s body, claws, and eyes. Color them in!
- Now, color and cut out the strips at the bottom of page 2. These will be used to attach the claws and eyes to the crab’s body.
- Strips B are the crab’s arms. Fold them like an accordion.
- Glue the claws to each arm. Then glue the arm to the sides of the crab’s body (on the left and right sides of the crab).
- Now, let’s attach the eyes. Glue strips A to the top of the crab’s body.
- Glue the eyes to the top of the strips.
- Let dry. And you'll have yourself a little crabby friend!
From the Shop: