September 14, 16, 21, 23, 28
|5-8 PM EDT|
Join us for our foundational Kids Yoga Teacher Training. Learn how to connect and teach kids yoga, while having fun and finding your inner child! Our teacher training is perfect for anyone who loves children. Our comprehensive training focuses on yoga, mindfulness, and the social-emotional development of children. Graduates will leave our training equipped with new tools to create engaging and captivating yoga experiences for kids of all ages.
We start with a deep dive into you first. Because you can only teach what you know. We ask you to examine your practices and take time to highlight meditations and other self-care rituals to help you feel your best, most connected version of you. Through experiential learning, movement, breath and fun, we spend the weekend finding your inner child.
- Discover our proven methodology which will give you a framework on integrating yoga and mindfulness into daily life
- Gain insights into child development and how it relates to physical, cognitive and social changes in children, and how we can adapt our teaching techniques
- Explore how yoga and mindfulness can foster a calm, regulated classroom or home
- Observe and Participate in yoga for early childhood, elementary, tween, and teen
- Plan and practice teach a children's yoga class
- Dive deeper into YOU, grow your individual practice and become more mindful
- Learn the in-and-outs of forming a yoga business, working with school administration and how to increase your earning potential
18 hours total contact hours or goes toward your YACEP or part of your 95-hour RCYT with Yoga Alliance
Comes with 70 page Kids Yoga Teacher Training PDF manual
Return To Main Page -->
Flow and Grow Kids Yoga teacher training was a wonderful experience. Lara is such an amazing teacher. Working in small groups and getting to know the other students was so rewarding. Our teacher manual and class materials had everything I needed to get started teaching. I'm so pleased with the additional items purchased from Flow and Grow. The art work is incredible. I highly recommend this course to anyone thinking about teaching kids yoga. You will love it!