- Autumn Sequence Yoga Cards and Lesson Plans: three lesson plans and a yoga card deck with a fall theme to empower kids (44-page lesson plan PDF)
- Winter Sequence Yoga Cards and Lesson Plans: three lesson plans and a yoga card deck to warm up with yoga and mindfulness (24-page lesson plan PDF)
- Spring Sequence Yoga Cards and Lesson Plans: three lesson plans and yoga card deck to connect with nature and spring (27-page lesson plan PDF)
- Summer Sequence Yoga Cards and Lesson Plans: three lesson plans and yoga card deck with a summer theme (21-page lesson plan PDF)
Year of Yoga Bundle
Save with this bundle!
Digital Download: This is a PDF digital resource which will be available for download upon purchase!
Celebrate the seasons with yoga and mindfulness!
Seasonal activities are a great way to provide a fun and creative learning opportunity while learning movement and mindfulness. A Year of Yoga Bundle is made for educators, parents, and anyone doing yoga with children.
This bundle includes yoga poses and lesson plans for the four seasons, 12 lessons altogether! You get lesson plans for ages 2-7, 7-11, and tween and teen for each season (Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer).
Each season has a set of 5 printable yoga cards, helping the children in your life stay engaged with yoga throughout the year. Use these while teaching yoga, after school, at home, before bed, first thing in the morning, or during a movement break in your classroom!
Lesson plans and yoga activities, made for kids
Each lesson plan follows the Flow and Grow Kids Yoga teaching methodology, including discussion prompts, group activities, yoga movement, guided relaxations, breathing exercises, mindfulness activities, and crafts.
The methodology is flexible, which means you can do it in the order it appears, or adapt it to fit the needs of the kids and space you are working in.
This bundle comes with four curriculums, one for each season
Using themes to connect yoga and mindfulness
Our lessons take shape by theme. Each theme provides the opportunity to discuss important topics for children to grow into their best self. We use social emotional learning, yoga, and daily practices to help children develop a sense of self, deeper compassion and empathy, and to enjoy the unfolding process of learning to move the body.
Themes will help guide you through the practice with clarity. Each lesson plan is formatted to teach an entire class and includes:
- Facilitated discussion prompts
- Group activities
- Yoga movement
- Guided relaxations/meditations